If you are interested in trying out AtomicDBOnline, please register and provide us description of your business and your needs, one of our sales representative will reach out to you.
If you are already a member, please provide your feedback and suggestions in the portal.
- A do-it-yourself software-as-a-service solution will be available to solve data warehousing problems for small and medium size businesses.
- This preview release will be offered by invitation only, and is intended to give customers an opportunity to get familiar with the software features and to try out on a smaller data set.
- Enhanced version of AtomicDBOnline will be available for large enterprises which will be able to handle big-data dealing with petabytes of data.
- The enterprise grade version will allow multi-data warehouse, database and other data sources integration which will support big-data aggregation and business intelligence.
An associated database technology, developed and patented by Atomic Information Systems which supports Nth normal form.
Single instance storage means there are no duplicate data in the database across multiple system and solutions.
Irrrespective of the data volume only 4 data read operation is required to get any data value from the database, which makes the systems 1000x+ faster.
Because of the single instance storage, as data grows, the storage need becomes smaller, upto 60%-80% lower depending on the data.
Highly simplified database architecture, eliminating 80% of the database administration overheads.
Lower cost of infrastructure, storage, development, deployment reduces overall cost by 80%
Only 7 powerful API is needed to perform the entire database operations.
The only data warehouse solution that can support transaction mode.
Ability to do OLTP and OLAP simultaneously against the single instance database.
Being single instance, all transactions and analytics are performed against the real-time data.
The architecture and user interface is overly simplifed and does not require specialised SQL query skills.
- Available by invitation only
- Available to registered users only
- Can register using corporate email ID only
- Limited space per user
- Maximum data allowed 10 GB
- Maximum Models - 25
Use the data import module to load data from various file based systems. Native direct database connectivity will be available later.
Create Data models and data views from a combination of multiple data source files that were imported.
No need to write complex SQL queries to view the data, use the XL like user Interface to filter and view the related data.
View the data in real-time using the grid or Graph based interface or export the data into Excel files.
Data aggregation and correlation is fundamentally made easy using AtomicDB's native ability to associate related data.
Use the security module to create security profile and grant access to users and data models and data elements.
Each user will be limted to 10 GB of data files as the primary focus it to introduce AtomicDB functionalities and features.